“How can I recover my files from the recycle bin?”, “I accidentally deleted some files and want to recover them, what should I do?”, “Can someone help me recover my permanently deleted files from the recycle bin?”. Many people accidentally delete their files and want to know how to recover files from recycle bin. Here we will show you detailed instructions on how to recover your data. There are a few options we will discuss in this article, one more powerful than the other.
Methode 1: How to restore deleted files from the recycle bin to their original locations.
With the Windows operating system you can recover your deleted files from the recycle bin with these three easy steps.
- Open the recycle bin by right-clicking the icon and selecting “Open”or by double-clicking the icon.
- Choose the files you want to restore from the list of deleted files and folders.
- Simply right-click on your selection and choose “Restore”.
If you don’t remember the previous location of a file, you can click on “Properties” to view its information and see where it was previously saved.
Method 2: How to recover permanently deleted files from the recycle bin.
Unlike the previous method, recovering permanently deleted files from the recycle bin is much more difficult. If you have emptied your recycle bin, you need tot use a more powerful data recovery software tool to get those deleted files back.
A great data recovery software solution is “EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard”. This software is a hard disk data recovery tool that can recover deleted files from many hard drives, including the recycle bin on your PC. Filetypes like photos, videos, audio, email, documents and archives are all supported by this software. They Also have a data recovery software free download option, which lets you recover photos, videos, documents, emails up to 2GB. Now let’s recover your files with these easy steps:
- Install the software on your PC.
- Open the softwareand choose the file type you want to restore. You can select one or all types according to your needs. And then click on “Next”.
- In the user interface”Select Location to Scan Files” choose “Recycle Bin” and “Next”. The software will start searching files for you.
- When the scan is finished, you’ll see the results. You can search for aspecific file by checking the preview image and information in the user interface.
- Once you have found the files you were looking for, select “Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin”.
- Unlike the previous method, when you click on “Recover”, the software will ask you to choose a location to store the recovered files. This is great because you won’t have to guesswhere you saved the files before.
There are other ways to recover deleted files, but EaseUS Data Recovery works better. Masterfully designed for the convenience and comfort of users, it really is a powerful data recovery tool. More options are available in the software, which is also an advantage for users during the recovery process.